seriously, why does no one talk about this movie?
The part with the flames was ad-libbed because she forgot her line.
SUCH a classic
michael poliza in churchill manitoba, who noted “the polar bear was all by himself as they are very solitary animals anyway. but this one looked particularly sad as it wandered around, almost as though it didn’t understand where the snow had gone.” (more polar bear photos)
Women of Steel
That last girl reminds me so much of one of my characters…
This is beautiful.
You are lying to yourself if you don’t think that Nikola Tesla was a total babe. I guess you could say that his looks were…
IT’S KENDRA-P’S 5000 FOLLOWER DRAWING GIVEAWAY BONANZA
I had a recent explosion of followers that put me over 5000, so it’s time for a lil giveaway to celebrate how cool you all are.
How do you participate?
- Reblog this post! As many times as you want, I don’t care.
- You do not need to be my follower, but it would be totally cool if you were.
- Likes do not count as an entry.
PRIZES? You know it.
- A digital colored sketch, similar to this drawing. Basically just a character or 2, solid colored background, and some basic shading.
- I will draw your original characters or anything from whatever fandom you dig OR WHATEVER YOU WANT (as long as it doesn’t make me horribly uncomfortable.)
- YOU MUST HAVE AN ASK BOX so I can contact the winner and ask whatchoo want, foo
I will decide a random winner next Sunday (March 9). If you don’t respond to my ask within 3 days, I’ll pick someone else.
a picture of leonardo di caprio crying, made out of pictures of oscar winners
HAHAHAAAWWWWWWWW poor Leo
Saw one of these things for the USA. decided we needed an english version.Love this.
brother bear, i let you down
you trusted me, believed in me and i let you down
nobody ever talks about the time when Disney made a movie where the main character killed the other main character’s mother because of prejudice and misunderstanding
and then he learns how wrong he was
why doesn’t anyone talk about this movie?
BEST Disney movie.
Some puffy-cheeked, smallish sphinxes.
Due to the lack of personal art on this blog recently, I’ll borrow one from the sphinx blog.
Send a number and I’ll draw my OC:
- In what they normally wear
- In what I’m currently wearing
- In a school uniform
- In swimwear
- In underwear
- With no clothes on
- In winter clothes
- In fancy clothes
- Making 3 different expressions
- Standing on their hands
- With their favorite animal
- Hanging out with a friend
- Sitting on the couch
- Doing something they don’t normally do
- Playing a sport
- Beaten up
- As a kid/adult
- Wearing a funny hat
This day is called the feast of Crispian: He that outlives this day, and comes safe home, Will stand a tip-toe when the day is named, And rouse him at the name of Crispian.[...]We few, we happy few, we band of brothers; For he to-day that sheds his blood with me Shall be my brother; be he ne'er so vile, This day shall gentle his condition: And gentlemen in England now a-bed Shall think themselves accursed they were not here, And hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks That fought with us upon Saint Crispin's day.
The eleventh of March is a brilliant day.