Giveaway!!! Bending Brothers Prints
In honor of how amazing this season of Korra is (seriously, guys. I’ll talk about it with anybody) I’m doing a random giveaway of one set of “Bending Brothers” mini-prints.
If you want to participate, like or reblog (each counts as a separate entry) this post and you’ll be entered into the drawing. You can enter up to 2 times (anything after that won’t be counted in the drawing).
If you have any questions, you can shoot me a private message or an email at email@example.com.
Best of luck!
P.S. OH!!! The time to enter this giveaway ends SUNDAY, AUGUST 10TH AT 11:59 P.M.
REBLOG AND WIN! It’s that time again - THREE random winners will be selected to receive a FREE Megapack from KyleBrush.com - these are the best brushes ever created for Photoshop, with over 50,000 users, including elite artists at Sony, Disney, Dreamworks, Marvel, DC, Image, Nike and Google!
This promotion ends Friday, August 1st, 2014.
Six simple rituals:
1. Drink a glass of water when you wake up. Your body loses water while you sleep, so you’re naturally dehydrated in the morning. A glass of water when you wake helps start your day fresh.
2. Define your top 3. Every morning ask yourself, “What are the top three most important tasks that I will complete today?” Prioritizes your day accordingly and don’t sleep until the Top 3 are complete.
3. The 50/10 Rule. Solo-task and do more faster by working in 50/10 increments. Use a timer to work for 50 minutes on only one important task with 10 minute breaks in between. Spend your 10 minutes getting away from your desk, going outside, calling friends, meditating, or grabbing a glass of water.
4. Move and sweat daily. Regular movement keeps us healthy and alert. It boosts energy and mood, and relieves stress.
5. Express gratitude. Gratitude fosters happiness. Each morning, think of at least five things you’re thankful for. In times of stress, pause and reflect on these things.
6. Reflect daily. Bring closure to your day through 10 minutes of reflection. Asks yourself, “What went well?” and “What needs improvement?”
(Source: Fast Company)
These are a couple of Provensen style murals that my wife and I did for our kid’s preschool a few years ago.
This is the single most important invention of 2014. No question about it.
It’s time for another giveaway!
This time, the winner can choose any three ‘Aesop’s Fables’ prints. Prints are signed by me and printed on Somerset Velvet Giclee paper, and image size is 5x5”.
So what do you have to do? Just like this post! To increase your chances, reblog it too!
I’ll be announcing the winner Friday the 18th in the evening, so keep an eye out!
Psst… you can see all of the Aesop’s Fables pieces here.
Guys, btw, this is an actual insult
if he calls your mother a hamster, it indicates that she is a fast-breeding rodent— you can get the insult there
and if he says your father smelt of elderberries, well, wine was primarily made from elderberries in the time of king arthur. he’s calling his dad a drunk
more you know
a Shrubbery is a tart.